The Illinois playhouse is very spacious, bright and made up of two pieces separated by a wooden wall and a a dividing curtain. Stunning house which is supported by the exterior structure.
Features of the Illinois Smartplayhouse
- Main material: Highly resistant birch plywood - dense wood and glued with phenolic resins
- Ideal for wet environments
- Walls are painted with water-borne painting
- Bevelled corners for maximum security
- Indoor flooring is also made of Birch plywood with phenolic glue
- Top layer of the floor is finished with a non-slip material, similar to those used on slides and other children's playground equipment
- First floor with carpet tiles (Optional)
- Roof has thermal insulation and precast waterproof EPDM rubber material with a water drain pipe incorporated from warehouse, to guarantee total water tight closure
- Includes a total of 8 aluminium openings, five stationary windows, two sliding windows and the door which opens outwards and two stationary windows on the back facade
- Comes with 3 curtains and the complete rail system (included in standard version)
- Structure and Foundations: The Illinois playhouse is the most unique in its structure, as the house is supported on exterior columns made of HPL. To achieve such a feat, it is equipped with a sub-structure under the flooring, which supports the house between the columns.
The assembly of the SmartPlayhouse houses is very simple since they come with the glass, windows and doors pre-installed from the warehouse. The playhouse will be ready for playing in no time!
- 3.10m L x 1.80m D x 1.72m H / 10'-2" L x 5'-11" D x 5'-8" H
- 420 kg
- 8-10 weeks
- Delivery within the European Union is included in the price.
- For delivery outside the EU, please contact us for a quote. The delivery will be invoiced separately.